Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Comfort

Interesting the things I find comfort in.
  • Cuddles and hugs
  • A warm cup of tea/coffee/hot chocolate/apple cider
  • Watching a movie, just the very beginning, before the movie starts, when the producing companies logos, shorts, music are playing, then I feel comfort...what ever happens after depends on the movie
  • Reading, on the couch, at the table, in the bath
  • Knowing my son is happy, fed and well rested
  • Getting a massage
  • Getting a pedicure
  • Watching the ocean
  • People watching
  • Cozy sweaters
  • Bubble baths
  • My bed, with freshly cleaned sheets, especially when I use the lavender fabric softener
  • My Mom's voice
  • Soup
  • A clean house (to be clear, not the cleaning part, but after, when its all fresh)
What do you feel comfort in?

No comments:

Post a Comment