Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chirp, Chirp

I love being a mom.  Taking care of my son feels really good.  Watching him learn is amazing.  Take this video for example.  He was making cute little chirping noises, so I answered back.  He would chirp, I would respond.  It was a great little game.  Having him raise his little eyebrow at me when he answered let me know that he understood we were playing a game.  The big smile let me know he thought it was fun.  We do the same thing with coughing.  He coughs for real, then he throws a couple fake ones in for good measure.  I will add a couple into the mix, then its a game.  My little super star is also learning how to turn the light out.  It is part of our nap/bed time ritual.




The quality of this video is horrible because I recorded it to email to my mother.  I record on my cell in the worst quality so that it will fit in an email from my blackberry.  It captures the moment though!

No comments:

Post a Comment