Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trust

I did it...I made the time to journal, and you know what came out of it?  The emptying of my mind, freeing of my thoughts, purging, brought forth that I need to change my thinking.  I need a new mantra.  The way for me to break through this barrier of my mind I need to apply some elbow grease and change my thought patterns.

Original thoughts:  "No, I want to be home with my baby!!" or "What am I doing, starting a new business now?"

New pattern: Trust

One word, so simple.  Trust that I can do this.  Trust that I will make sure that my child is well taken care of.  Trust that my good business sense will translate to a success.  Trust.

So, when the negative or resistant thoughts enter my mind, I will simple take a breath and say "trust".

Do you have a mantra?  

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Shel! I'm glad journaling helped!

    Here's mine:

    acting on opportunities + patience = the best possible outcome for me

    *I've gotten a lot better with acting on opportunities, but I need to constantly remind myself to be patient...

    ReplyDelete