Friday, February 25, 2011

1st Hair Cut

Who knew a hair cut could be such a big deal?

I took Chase for his first hair cut on Wednesday.  We went to a kid's salon, where the chairs are special vehicles and there are TV screens at every mirror.  Chase sat in Thomas the train.  They put a movie in and started cutting.  He was somewhat oblivious to the cutting, watching the TV and marveling at his Grandma and I.  We were being a gooey and mushy, because he was getting his first hair cut.  Grandma was playing the role of the paparazzi, taking all kinds of photos and videos.

My little guy looked very handsome with his new hairdo.  The stylist even put some gel in!!

Before and After
 
I never would have guessed that I could be so emotional over something as simple as a haircut.   It was a right of passage for Chase.  Another milestone in his little life.

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I'm tearing up thinking about it! He looks very handsome indeed!

    ReplyDelete