Thursday, December 23, 2010

Granny Christmas Gift Project

I have made DVD's for the grandparents of my videos over the last 8 months of my son's little life.  It has been a great Christmas project.  I have had to watch a lot of baby movies, all of them actually.  Then I even did some intentional video recording to show a "day in the life of Chase".   It starts with me getting him first thing in the morning, showing his great big "good morning Mama" smile I get everyday.  It ends with me breastfeeding him in the rocking chair and putting him in his bed.

Now I am making DVD cases out of paper.  I found the coolest little website showing how to make one out of a normal piece of paper.

Great little project!

http://www.instructables.com/id/CD-Case-from-normal-printer-paper./#step1

No comments:

Post a Comment