Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Encounter with Friendly Fireman Bob

The other day, Chase and I were out for a walk.  Chase was being persnickety because of those beautiful new pearly whites trying to break through.  As I crossed the street, I noticed a firetruck coming our way.  I turned the stroller around and squatted down beside Chase to show him.  They put their lights on and honked the horn.  Very cool.  But, the fun didn't stop there.  The firetruck then PULLED OVER.  No kidding.

Bob, the friendly fireman, jumped out and offered to have Chase go in the truck.  Such a totally cool experience.  True to form, I got all misty.  Luckily, my glasses are transition lenses, so the tears were not visible to the men in uniform.

Bob, the friendly Fireman

My little monkey, being so brave!
The firetruck, really quite big when you see it up close

This was a wonderful experience and I am grateful!

1 comment: